facsBridge4Exchange™ - Software Requirements
1. Windows Server 2003 or above with x64 processor
2. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or Microsoft Exchange 2010 with
- Hub Transport installed
- Domain controller installed
3. Windows Fax Service installed. There is no need to have a physical modem, but we recommend to add Fax Modem to your system before installing Fax Service. Note, if you have Microsoft Fax Printer installed, Fax Service is already installed for you. Otherwise, see FAQ page.
4. One or more of Windows Fax Service providers (FSP) installed, e.g. T37FSP or any of its customisations, HylaFSP, Unimodem FSP, Brooktrout FSP, any of T.38 FSP implementations, etc.
5. Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise is highly recommended
See Software Requirements section of facsBridge™ for Exchange User Guide for more details.
Evaluation version is functional for 30 days. Note, Thank you for evaluating facsBridge4Exchange Foreign Fax Connector for Exchange is attached to all fax messages while evaluating
The evaluation version becomes a full version on entering a registration key
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Please read Licence Agreement before downloading.
To install the product follow the Installation Steps section of facsBridge™ for Exchange User Guide
History and release notes
January 2013 - v.3.4.2 - fixed a bug in reading f2eRouter configuration when T37FSP is not installed.
January 2013 - v.3.4.1 - fixed PDF files processing with landscape-oriented pages.
October 2012 - v.3.4.0 - Implemented as a service integrated with SharePoint 2010 Word Automation Services. The supported formats include DOCX, DOTX, DOC, DOT, RTF, MHT, XML, PDF, most image formats.
December 2011 - v.3.2.10 - coping with low resources when server is overloaded is implemented.
November 2011 - v.3.2.9 - fix in f2ERouter TIFF to PDF converter for Windows Server 2008.
August - September 2011 - integrated with Microsoft Fax Cover Pages, including the Note tag.
March 2011 - The approach to support all printable file formats is obsolete due to reliability issues. It was impossible to guarantee the attachment is silently printable. For example, if attached PDF file happens to be password protected then the associated application will produce a popup dialog. Obviously, user interface is not allowed in the context of unattended execution. Converters for most popular file formats are used instead. The supported formats include DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, TXT, PDF, HTM, most image formats.
November 2010 - User Interface for facsBridge4Exchange™ configuration is introduced.
May 2010 - Installation in Windows Server 2008 fixed.
Feb 2010 - Fax Delivery Notifications Implemented.